Sunday, April 24, 2016

Del City, Oklahoma- Week 81

Hey!
This week was a good week, it's getting pretty windy out side right now, but that is the weather is Oklahoma. Monday was good, on Tuesday and Wednesday we didn't do anything, I got sick Tuesday morning and so for those two days I was in bed, I don't know that I had, but no energy and lots of sinus pressure. So not much happened then, I'm getting better now, on Thursday I felt a little better, so we went out for a little bit and saw some people, Friday we had district meeting, and we had a lesson with the McCunes, it went great, we set a baptismal date with her daughter for March 5, and she is really excited for it!! I don't know, sorry not a lot for this week because of sickness, but I'm loving it out here, everything is doing great. For P-day today we are having a Zone P-day so all of us are going to do sports! Love you!