Sunday, August 16, 2015

Chickasha, Oklahoma- Week 52

Hey!
So this week has been crazy with Elder Lyman leaving and saying goodbye to people, so between that and trying to find more people to teach, this week has defiantly gone by fast. We haven't been able to meet with that many people this week, so we are trying to find new investigators. Its been hot, but toward the end of the week, we have been getting some rain which cools things down quite a bit, so then it feels good outside. So, we got the transfer doctrine last night, and my new companion is Elder Roundy, I don't know that much about him, so I guess I will find out Wednesday. I'm getting more used to Chickasha, which is good, I think I'm ready to take over the area now. Sunday was really good, we had three of our investigators at church! And they had a great time. The branch here is growing! Love you!