Monday, July 11, 2016

Edmond, Oklahoma- Week 103

Hey!! 
Well, I made it! These have truly been the best two years, I can't believe that is almost over now. The time went by so fast, and this was definitely the longest/shortest week ever! We had a good week, I am happy with what I have done here. You should be getting my bike tomorrow. President Mansell is cool, he is a pretty funny guy. He has really changed up the mission, its going to be a big transfer in a few days, so it is interesting to see what is going to happen in the mission because of it. We had a good week this week, we were able to find more people, and have a lot of return appointments. I feel like I'm ready to go home but still nervous about it at the same time. so, hahaha, I guess we will see how it goes! See you in a few days! :) 
President and Sister Mansell