Friday, July 1, 2016

Edmond, Oklahoma- Week 101

Hey!  
So not that much happened this week, we were able to find a few more people in the city to teach so that is good! I can't believe I pretty much have 2 weeks left, the mission has gone by so fast! I don't know if you remember Tracy from Del City, but yesterday, we are going tracting, and we picked a random place to start. Then I feel that we should try one of the less actives, so we try him and he doesn't answer. So we try some of the neighbors, welllll, we knock on this door, and guess who answers? Tracy! He gives me a hug and tells me how much he has missed me. He is staying the week in Edmond with his mom, then going back to Del City. But ya, it was so cool to see him again! And we got his phone number and told him to call us, when he is back in Edmond, so he could go to church with us then. :) Tracy has some mental problems, but he kindest guy ever! He loves the missionaries, so he couldn't wait to go back to Del City and tell the missionaries there that he saw me!