Sunday, January 17, 2016

Chickasha, Oklahoma- Week 72

Hey! 
So I'm getting transfered to Dell City, I'm sad about leaving Chickasha, I liked staying in a place for a while, so besides that, we had a really good week! We got a lot of work done, and we got a baptismal date with one of our investigators! So hopefully he gets baptized so I can come back for that. It was a warmer week so that was nice. Elder Pearson and I are feeling a lot better, now I'm just trying to get rid of a cough. On Saturday I got to go to a baptism in Blanchard for someone I taught there a year ago! I was glad they remembered me, it was Elder Mulitalo and I who first started teaching her. So that was a awesome part of the week, and the Christmas devotional was good too, I really enjoyed it. I don't think this will be a very long email, but if it make up for that, I have lots of pictures :)
My Cowboy hat

Brooklyn's Baptism

Back in Blanchard!!!!

We went to see a play that one of our converts were in!