Friday, February 12, 2016

Chickasha, Oklahoma- Week 73

Hey! 
This week was a little crazy, the first half of the week was mostly packing, and saying goodbye to people. I am a little sad to leave, but the Lord needs me in Del City now, Del City is a interesting place. It's pretty small, but we also cover parts of Midwest city and Oklahoma City, I really wished that they gave us a car, we bike everywhere. I'm still the district leader, so it is us, sisters in Midwest city, and elders in Choctaw. My companion is Elder Barton, he is a cool guy, I think we are going to get along great. Everyone is asking me now how long I have been out, I tell them a year and a half, and they all say so your going home soon! I still have a while!!! But we did figure out that I have been out longer then every person in the district combined...... so this week, I have been trying to get used to this area, it seems a lot bigger, and we are near Tinker, so we get to go on base sometimes :) and it's cool to see the different planes getting ready to land, so they are closer to the ground. I got to see Elder Hoffman! He stopped by at the church on Sunday night, so it was cool to see him again. He came back to Oklahoma for a little, because Janie sadly passed away on Saturday :(. And to answer your questions, Elder Pearson is still in Chickasha, and I was able to say good bye to most people, which I am happy about, very glad I was able to say good bye to Janie:) and Elder Barton has been out for 6 months, and it is a ward here, so lots of people, they even have YSA (young single adults ward) here. 

The Walkers

The Hintons

The Gerlachs

The Doss`s and Bro. Kirby

Lois!


The Robertsons

The Shaws