Monday, October 6, 2014

Clinton,Oklahoma- Week 11

Hey!

This week went by really quick, and it was a pretty good week! I have been getting your packages and I love them! I love you miss you guys. I finally made salsa this week, it still tastes good :) so that was really nice to have with food. We got to see Meet The Mormons on Thursday, I don't want to say too much about it, but you need to see it, it was really good. We were able to find some more people to teach this week so that is always a miracle to have. It is always amazing to find people that are totally ready to hear our message, we had a few people this week that were like that. We had a service project this week too. We were helping this one sister in the ward put up a new fence, so that was a nice change of things to do for the week. One of the Elders in Elk City got a Boston record at a thrift store which I am so jealous of! I told him that he needs to get me one! General Conference was amazing as always! Of course I liked the talk by L. Tom Perry because he is my favorite and how David A. Bednar spoke to non-members, that was really cool to hear. In between the sessions of General Conference, we went on super splits to teach people (that's when Elder Jolley and I are not together and we have members with us and are teaching people). So that's how I know that everything is getting better, because I was able to have a pretty good lesson during that time, so it is pretty cool how much I have been learning! Transfers are on the 15th. I don't think I will be transferred (because I'm still new here), but it has happened before, but it's not likely. That's crazy that everyone is on fall break already! The time is going by fast, for me at least. This week went by so fast, I only took a few pictures, sorry. I promise that there will be more next time! How is everyone doing, how is fall break going? Elk City is pretty fun, lots more stuff to do there and have all the cool stores with cheap awesome stuff in them, I keep telling them when ever we have splits with them to take me to one of them... but they are always closed on the week ends :( but there is a lot more work in Clinton so Clinton is awesome to be in. I am glad this was my first area. It's cool to think about, I will be home in 3 more General Conferences, so in a way, I'm 1/4 of the way done. so cool ;) Love you guys!
Went over to someones house and they had Duck Dynasty hats!

Elder Scofield has a Boston Record soo jealous!!!