Monday, November 3, 2014

Clinton,Oklahoma- Week 15


Hey! 

Halloween was pretty fun! Thank you for the candy so we got to go "trick or treating" that night. We also got glow sticks and covered our bikes and helmets with them, then we went out; that is one reason holidays are the best here, you get to do things that we normally can't, like the glow sticks. I got the packages, I love that flyswatter, that is the best! We sometimes get fruit flies in our apartment, and that is perfect for them, thank you! I got the pants you ordered for me, it was funny because I didn't expect them to come in the mail box; they were just rolled up and shoved in there, I thought it was funny. I love Elder Crane, he is still hanging up in our room, its awesome! I think one of the biggest miracles I have and still see here is when we find people that The Lord has prepared for us, that has happened a few times this week and it still amazes me. The work is progressing and I'm glad I'm a part of it! We also got to have a church tour with one of our investigators this week. And he pretty much set it up by himself. Here is how it started- he works at the k-mart here and we go there sometimes for shopping, so we are checking out and were talking to him. He was telling us that he was sad that he wasn't able to see General Conference or go to our church yet and he likes having us over, so he asked us if we could have a lesson with him this week, check out the church and maybe watch some talks from General Conference at the church...Yes!!!! That was awesome, that lesson went really well. Our area has had so much success, I hope I never leave here!! The hard work and prayers are paying off. The ward trunk or treat was really fun, there was like 10 or more investigators or just people that just showed up, so it was awesome. They had a haunted house, so that was cool, they had some one in a harness hanging from the basketball hoop, so that was really cool, and they filled the whole gym up with fog and made a sort of a maze, it was cool. I went on exchanges with Elk City for Wednesday- Friday, that was fun. Elder Lyman and I were at a service project on Thursday. We picked pecans for this lady, and she said she would make us pecan pie, so yeah!! That sounds so good. So Friday was Halloween!! We all wore our most Halloweenish ties that day! That was good. Marty and Ashley are still doing well, we think that they still might need a few weeks, to get everything ready, but it should be soon! We are so excited for them! Hope everyone is doing well,  time is still going by fast, just think, I have only 1 more Halloween here :) Elder Jolley and I think that we will stay here for another transfer (transfers are on the 19th) hopefully we will. We have soo many baptisms to do if we stay here, around 11 baptisms to do next transfer if everything works out :) I love and miss you all! Until next week, May you find caterpillars under every leaf.
In Elk City, Elder Mieru had a box of cars and Legos, what else was I supposed to do with them?

I got mail :)

So many pecans! I think that night I dreamed of pecans.

Jolley liked the candy too

starting to put glow sticks on my bike :)