Monday, November 24, 2014

Blanchard,Oklahoma- Week 18


Hey!
Yup! I'm in Blanchard now, it's a little different than Clinton. It's Elder Hoffman and I, we still don't have a car, and again we really need one- even if I don't want to drive one. Our area covers Blanchard, Cole, Dibble, Washinton, Lindsey, Purcell, part of Norman, part of Alex, and Goldsby. Why don't we have a car for this? There is a lot of missionaries leaving soon so president is going to close 8 areas in the next couple months, we might get New Castle's area too. But that might mean we get there car. Elder Hoffman is pretty awesome, we both love 80's music and so we are always singing songs on our bikes. Still trying to get used to the area, it is not as windy here, but for the last two days Hoffman and I were having to bike around in the storm, lots of wind and rain, so that wasn't that much fun, but we survived it :) We found some new investigators a few days ago, the Elam family, they are from Arizona, so I was talking to them alot about Arizona. I thought that was really cool. For district meetings, we have to get a ride up to Norman, the meeting was really good, and after that we all went to Wendy's. It was really cool, there was a guy there that pulls up in a Polaris Slingshot, have you heard of that before? Apparently they just came out, it looked really cool and there was a crowd of people around it looking at it. Ok, so about the transfers since it was just Clinton and Weatherford transfering, we went with Weatherford to transfers. It was in Moore. Our apartment is on the 2nd floor, so not fun to get our bikes up there everyday. It is just Elder Hoffman and I in our area. Tortilla tally is 2 for this week. Don't know what we are doing for Thanksgiving yet. I love you guys and miss you!
 

My New Home



At Wendy's




Elder Hoffman and I!