Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wichita Falls, Texas- Week 34

Hey! 
So the tortilla tally for last week was 4, and for this week, it was 2. This week we did a service project at the food bank, so that was fun, we got that done really fast. I still hate that black box thing on the car, C got a call from Elder Williams on Monday, he told me I was in the red for seat belt, and yellow for aggressive driving, ahhhhhh!!! So we had to figure out what was going on with the seat belt thing, I was very confused because I have always worn my seat belt, we finally figured it out- it was when we took the car in to get fixed, the workers there, drove it without a seat belt, so told him that, and the "aggressive driving" was driving down the roads here because they are so bad! They are full of potholes (you can't avoid them all) and all the dips in the road, so yeah...... he said he would take away the seat belt thing for me so that's good at least. On Tuesday we are going down the freeway, and right in front of us there was a accident, so I had to slam on my breaks and swerve a bit to avoid it, so after we stopped, I'm like, well that's good, we didn't crash, so I felt happy about that! 2 seconds later,"Aggressive Driving" (the box talks to you).... I wanted to throw it out of the window, so another call to Elder Williams telling him not to count that one because that was not my fault. We have gotten a lot of new investigators this week, and we have had really good lessons with them! Steve's surgery went well, as he told us, "I don't know what they did but I still have toes! so everything went fine." Found a family to teach! They are awesome! It has been a really good week. Hope everyone is doing great! Love you!