Friday, April 3, 2015

Witchita Falls, Texas- Week 36

Hey!
Today we had to deep clean our apartments, so that is what we did in the morning, transfers are coming up really soon, my new companion is Elder Santamaria, he was in my last zone, so I know him, he is really cool and I look forward to being able to serve with him! On Monday night we had a short exchange, so I went to west elder's area with Elder Schwartz and we exchanged back Tuesday. We went to do service at the food bank again, that went well. We have been low on miles since this is the end of the month, so we have been biking a lot, the weather is getting warmer outside, and we have had a few rainstorms, sadly they do not last very long, but everything looks a lot greener here now. We have had dinners with members most days this week so that was cool. Elder Rodreigez has started packing, and I have been cleaning, so are place now looks a lot better. Steve is doing well, his foot will still take months to heal though, but once it does, he can be baptized! We have a few investigators that are solid, but they are hard to meet with, busy with jobs or school. But everytime we are able to have a lesson, it is always great! I don't think that there is anything like the Easter Pagent here, but General Conference is coming up soon! We are super excited! And I told you guys last week that the church came out with a new video! have you seen it yet? http://www.mormon.org/easter
Cool Clouds

My Zone

Elder Rodreiguze`s "funeral"

My District