Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Edmond, Oklahoma- Week 97

Hey! 
So first thing, I'm staying here in Edmond, Elder Ricks is getting transferred to Lawton, so it's sad to see him go, this transfer truly flew by! I wish we would have spend longer together. My new companion is Elder Mickelsen.  This week was great!We were able to have some good lessons this week, met a lot of people. Oh and something cool- President called us and wanted us to give someone a blessing in the city, so we went down there and it turns out the person is closely related to Elder Ricks, small world! We had a movie night at the church and we watched the Saratov Approach, that is a awesome movie! Our investigators enjoyed it! We also had a miracle last week, one of the people that we are teaching is atheist, and then just last week, she told us that she believes in God now!!! So we are excited for that :)
Guess who I found this week? Do you remember Garret? I taught him in Blanchard- he now lives in Edmond!